PlumpyLift™ Breast Microcurrent Massager
PlumpyLift™ Breast Microcurrent Massager
✅ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✅ Ship Worldwide
Hear What Our Happy and Satisfied Customers Catherine Brooks And Darlene Mayers Say About PlumpyLift™ Breast Microcurrent Massager
“I was skeptical at first... After all, I've tried a lot of things to make my breasts bigger. But as soon as I started using this device, my breasts began to feel fuller and rounder. I'm going to keep on using it for another month, and I'm sure that this is the best investment I've ever made for myself.” - Catherine., 32, Houston -
“I've only been using it for a few weeks and it's already made a world of difference in the firmness of my breasts. It's so easy to use, too! Just put it on, turn it on, and go about your business while it gets to work. This is going to be the secret to a firmer bust line—I'm telling you!” - Darlene., 43, Manhattan -
Your Breast, Your Body, Your Choice
A breast is a mammary gland, which is a modified sweat gland. The primary function of the mammary gland is to produce milk for infants. The breast also serves as an important secondary sexual characteristic for women. The breast is homologous to the male pectoral, but unlike the pectoral, it does not have a major role in respiration. In humans, the female breast evolved to symbolize femininity and fertility, and with them a whole host of cultural and social norms.
Breasts develop in female fetuses during pregnancy, at which time they are simply called buds. At birth, the buds begin to grow and develop under the influence of hormones and become increasingly sensitive to sexual stimulation. In most women, one breast is slightly larger than the other; however, this difference becomes less noticeable as women age.
The average size of an adult woman's breasts is 36 inches (914 mm) in circumference and 34 inches (864 mm) around the nipple-areola complex (NAC). Women's breasts can be classified as tubular or conical, with tubular breasts being more common and conical being rare. The part of the breast that extends outward from the chest wall is called the inframammary fold (IMF).
What Makes Up A Perfect Breast?
The perfect breast has been, and always will be, a source of fascination for men and women. Men have dreamed about it from the moment they were old enough to understand what a breast is. Women have fantasized about it from their first menstruation cycle. Women have spent years in the gym trying to get their breasts to look like those of the models in magazines. Men have spent just as many years trying to figure out how to get those same breasts into their pants. The perfect breasts are not just the ones that look good in a bikini. To be a truly perfect breast, it must have the following characteristics:
- They should be firm enough to bounce back after being squeezed.
- They should be soft enough to feel comfortable when you hold them in your hands.
- They should be perky without being too perkily pointy or pointlessly pendulous.
- Their shape should be symmetrical around the nipple and can be described as having two arches that meet at the nipple and then curve outwards towards the armpit but without creating an actual arc shape.
- The nipple should sit at a right angle to the chest wall and should not protrude beyond this boundary line.
Introducing The PlumpyLift™ Breast Microcurrent Massager: An Innovative Way to Boost Your Bust Line
The PlumpyLift™ Breast Microcurrent Massager is the perfect tool for any woman who wants to feel confident about her breast size and shape.
It's a revolutionary new way to enhance your breast size, lift and firm your breasts, and make them look and feel more youthful. The PlumpyLift system combines innovative microcurrent technology with a unique massage technique that works from within to increase blood flow in the area around your breasts. This increases their elasticity, which helps keep their shape and tone, as well as encourages collagen production for firmer skin. The result is a fuller, more attractive bust that looks naturally fuller and more youthful than ever before!
The device has been designed by experts to work with your body's natural processes to create firmer and lifted breasts without surgery or uncomfortable injections. In addition to helping reduce the appearance of sagging breasts, this device can also help reduce pain from fibrocystic breast disease and mastalgia (breast pain).
With its sleek design and simple controls, this device is perfect for travel—you can even use it at work if you want! So what are you waiting for? Get yours today!
What Is EMS Microcurrent and How Does It Work for Sagging Breast?
Are you looking for a treatment that can help with sagging breasts? If so, EMS microcurrent may be your answer.
EMS Microcurrent is a treatment that stimulates the body's natural healing processes to bring about a tightening of the muscles and tissues around the breast area. This helps to reduce any overall drooping in the breast, which may be caused by aging.
The treatment is done by placing electrodes on each side of the breast area, which sends low-voltage currents through your skin and into your muscles and tissues. The treatment increases blood flow to these areas and encourages new collagen production, which can help repair damaged connective tissue fibers.
A study conducted by the International Journal of Aesthetic Surgery found that women who received EMS microcurrent treatments experienced an average increase in their breast volume of up to two cup sizes after two months of treatment!
Excellent Benefits of PlumpyLift™ Breast Microcurrent Massager
- uses a patented technology that increases the size and natural appearance of your breasts by stimulating growth and collagen production
- works by sending electrical impulses through the skin to stimulate blood flow in the area
- the result is firmer and more voluptuous breasts that look natural and feel soft to the touch
- designed for use by women of all ages looking for an effective way to naturally enhance their breasts
- can maximize the potential of your bust without resorting to surgery or other invasive methods of breast enhancement
- easy to use, comfortable, and portable
Take A Look At Brenda’s Ultimate Experience with PlumpyLift™ Breast Microcurrent Massager
I used to have such a complex about my breasts. They were too small, too saggy, and not perky enough. I had no idea what to do, so I went to a plastic surgeon. He recommended that I get some kind of surgery because he said that the only way to make my breasts big was to cut them open and put stuffing inside them. My heart sank, I only want to improve it by natural methods.
I can't believe it! My breasts have gotten bigger and firmer, after just 5 weeks of PlumpyLift™ treatment. I feel really good about myself now, my friends are commenting on how great I look.
HOW TO USE
- Put the massager on your breast.
- To turn it on, press the "ON/INC" button.
- The "Program" Button can be used to switch to a preferred mode.
- Press the "ON/INC" button to increase the intensity and the "OFF/DEC" button to decrease the intensity after setting the intensity to your preference.
- Use each day for 15 minutes.
- Dimensions: 15cm x 7cm x 2.3cm
- Net Wt.: 55g
- Modes; Automatic, Kneading, Thumping, Pressing, Massage
- Power: AAA Battery
- 1/2/3 x PlumpyLift™ Breast Microcurrent Massager